Are you gluten-free or dairy-free? If so, you might not have to be. Eat Wheat is a scientific and clinically-proven approach to addressing food intolerances. After 3.4 million years of eating wheat and only 500,000 years of hunting meat, humans are actually genetically better equipped to eat wheat than meat, and Dr. John Douillard will explain. Enjoy!
Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back Into Your Diet
Genre: Health, Fitness & Dieting
This book is your guide to safely bringing wheat and dairy back into your diet. Dr. John Douillard, a former NBA nutrition expert and creator of LifeSpa.com, and author of 6 health books, addresses the underlying cause of the gluten-free epidemic. Eat Wheat explains how a breakdown in digestion has damaged the intestinal wall and leaked undigested foods and environmental toxins into the body’s lymphatic system, causing “grain brain” symptoms and food allergies. Although eliminating wheat and dairy from your diet may help your symptoms, it is a a temporary solution. Eat Wheat addresses the root cause: the inability to digest well and break down harmful pollutants and toxins that can lead to more serious health concerns.
Backed by more than 600 scientific studies, Eat Wheat is a revolutionary guidebook to regaining your digestive strength. Eat Wheat will:
- Reveal hidden science on the benefits of wheat and dairy
- Help you navigate around food toxins in modern wheat and dairy
- Retrain your body to digest wheat and dairy again
- Flush congested lymphatics linked to food intolerance symptoms
- Teach you to follow natural digestive circadian cycles
- Help bring your blood sugar back into balance
- Teach you proven exercise and detox techniques to re-boot strong digestion and achieve optimal health and vitality
Click here to get this book for $0.99
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °